Health Coaching Beginners’ Course
This 2-day course is a great introduction to the theory and practice of Health Coaching, as well as the personal development technology known as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Students learn how to help themselves improve their health, as well as skills in how to help others with their health goals.
Coming up January 31 – February 1, 2015!
A popular and affordable 2-day personal and professional development course, students from past events have come from diverse backgrounds and industries including medical, coaching, HR, training, aged care, administration and management.
- Helping individuals change unhelpful behavioural patterns
- Motivating individuals towards healthy habits
- Working alongside the client in an equal partnership
- Uncovering the hidden drivers and potential saboteurs
- Guiding the client toward self-empowerment
- Working at the client’s pace and towards the client’s desired outcomes
Sounds good? How good would it feel to achieve your long-desired health goals? Can you see yourself looking amazing and feeling great?
Would you like to learn how to coach yourself and others to:
- Lose weight?
- Reduce stress?
- Quit smoking?
- Improve health & wellbeing?
- Enhance fitness?
- Improve relaxation?
- Change diet and lifestyle habits?
If you answered “yes!” to any of the above, then this course is for you.
Dates & Fees:
January 31 – February 1, 2015
**SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE $89!! BOOK TODAY – LIMITED TIME OFFER!**
Simply click on the button below to register and pay securely online!
Contact Miriam for further details.