Written by Donna Roberts, Master Practitioner of NLP, TLT & Hypnosis, Sports Injury Massage Therapist, Reiki Master, Seichim Practitioner, Advanced Soul Realignment Practitioner and Miriam’s admin guru.
I don’t know about you, but I have been experiencing some pretty “heavy shit” lately, including ending up in hospital for 3 days, having my daughter home sick for a week, and my partner dealing with some quite serious health issues as well!
As stressful as it has been, I can say that there are reasons behind it! Allow me to explain…
2016 is a Universal 9 year (2+0+1+6=9), which, in numerology, is all about endings, and letting go of and clearing out old ways of doing and Being. This current cycle started in 2008, a Universal 1 year (2+0+0+8 =10; 1+0 =1), and we are now in the process of wrapping up things that were started back then.
September is a 9 month and, in a 9 Universal year is ALL about letting go, and clearing out! We had several 9-9-9-9 days in September e.g. the 9th September is a quadruple 9 day – the 9th day of the 9th month in a 9 Universal year, all of which adds up to 9. The same applied to the 18th and the 27th September.
Playing into all of this has been several planets in retrograde (appearing to move backwards, relative to Earth) including:
- Mercury (30 August to 22 September) – Mercury is the planet of communication and travel, and this particular retrograde, the 3rd of 2016, was about overhauling our personal communication, both with ourselves and with others, in order to get clear on who we are at a Soul level
- Pluto (from 18 April to 27 September) which was all about releasing old hurts and embracing past experiences, and healing and clearing these old wounds
- Neptune (from 14 June to 20 November) which is about rediscovering our connection to Source/Spirit/The Universe and aligning our hearts with our heads so that we can “walk our talk”
- Uranus (16 August to 29 December) which is about being spontaneous and doing things we have not done before, perhaps changing up our appearances, and embracing flexibility, being able to adapt to change with a moments notice
- Chiron (27 June to 1 December) – Chiron is an asteroid, representing the archetype of the Wounded Healer. This retrograde is about healing our Inner Child, bringing up old patterns and pain from childhood to be released and cleared.
We are also experiencing 3 super full moons in October, November and December. This month’s full moon on 15 November is going to be the largest full moon since January 1948! A super full moon is one that appears bigger and brighter than a ‘normal’ full moon, and occurs because the moon’s orbit is elliptical, and on one side the moon is about 48,000km closer to Earth than the other side of the orbit. The effects of the moon on humans are well documented – the term ‘lunatic’ comes from lunar, meaning moon!
As you can see, we have been energetically supported in releasing old wounds and old hurts, the old ways of doing and Being, and to overhaul almost every aspect of ourselves as we travel through this 9 Universal year, of endings and letting go.
Even though October is a 1 month, of new beginnings, it is taking place in the 9 Universal year, which means that we are in the process of setting the intentions and lay the foundations for the coming energy decade, starting in 2017 (2+0+1+7=10; 1+0=1).
The 11/2 energy of November is all about mastery (11 is a Master number) and duality (the 2), so we are mastering the dualities within us, particularly the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine, as well as the ‘light’ and the ‘dark’. Polarity and duality are good! There is a lot of talk about “the Shadow side” however, we cannot have good without bad, light without dark, positive without negative, and so these ‘shadow’ characteristics are in fact neither good nor bad, positive nor negative, they just are, and they are part of what makes us who we are, and as such should be embraced.
For those who are unaware of the energies that abound, 2016 has been a quite horrific year! Even for those of us who work with the energies, and are aware of the planetary retrograde cycles etc, we have also had to do our work – letting go of old habits, healing from the past, ditching Karma (where Karma is the consequences of choices we make, not some malicious idea of revenge!), and aligning ourselves with who we are at a Soul level, to bring our Soul’s Divine Gifts into their full expression.
So, the take home message is basically – do the work! Release everything that is no longer serving your Highest Good, and embrace the New You for the New Year!
“Yes, but HOW do I do the work?” I can hear you thinking! If you have realised that you still have some ‘stuff’ that you would like to let go of and/or deal with, I would recommend booking into see Miriam for some Time Line Therapy™, or if you are interested in knowing more about who you are at a Soul level, what your Gifts are, and what baggage you may have brought into this life, then a Soul Realignment™ reading and clearing with Donna is an option.