The 12-Day NLP Practitioner Training
You can study to become an NLP Practitioner with experienced NLP Trainer Miriam Henke. Wanting to learn more about why we humans do what we do, and how to change patterns of behaviour that aren’t working for us is a great place to start! NLP is considered one of the most advanced forms of coaching available today and provides individuals with many new tools for assisting themselves and others to get results. It’s dynamic, fun and really works to create sustainable changes in everyone who participates in the training.
NLP can help you to:
- Become more creative and successful by learning how to take charge of your own emotional and psychological states.
- Overcome negative behaviours and habits – stop smoking, lose weight, be happier, more creative and motivated.
- Create respect and instant rapport in one-on-one communication as well as instant liking
- Increase sales through understanding your customer’s needs, motivation and decision making strategies.
- Improve interpersonal communication in organisations and relationships – get what you want in your work and personal relationships.
- Utilise language for maximum impact in your communication with yourself and others
- Enhance the effectiveness of psychotherapy, coaching and counselling with techniques such as changing beliefs and curing phobias.
- Learn cutting-edge tools for Creating Your Future
- Harness the power of your Unconscious Mind for massive success
- Gain propulsion toward your personal vision and mission
- And much more!
See dates and fees at the bottom of this page
What others say about NLP Training
“NLP cannot be dismissed as just another hustle. Its theoretical underpinnings represent an ambitious attempt to codify and synthesize the insights of linguistics, body language, and the study of communication systems.” – Psychology Today
“[NLP] does offer the potential for making changes without the usual agony that accompanies these phenomena. . . Thus it affords the opportunity to gain flexibility, creativity, and greater freedom of action than most of us now know. . .” – Training and Development Journal
. . . real estate brokers and salespeople use Neuro-Linguistics to enhance their communication skills and provide them with more choices when working in a difficult situation. . . it shows how we make sense of the world around us and communicate.” – Real Estate Today
By studying with Miriam, you get access to a highly experienced and respected NLP Master who is also a Registered Psychologist. Miriam simply love teaching this craft so others can use them to create happy, successful and meaningful personal lives, businesses and relationships. She provides post-training support and mentoring ongoing to all of her graduates, as well as continues to connect past graduates and provides opportunities for networking and client referrals.
Additional benefits of studying with Miriam Henke:
- Australian and International accreditation for your certification as an NLP Practitioner
- Full NLP Practitioner Certification, including pre-study materials and ongoing support
- Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner Certification
- Hypnosis Certification (taught by the amazing Scott Hardie from Coaching Mind Body & Soul)
- The Mainspring Method™ Level 1 Certification
- Comprehensive Health & Healing section
- BONUS Advanced Create Your Future™ techniques
- No need to travel out of SA (save time and money)!
Great Opportunities for NLP Practitioners!
Today, there is a major business opportunity to make money as a Certified NLP Practitioner and Coach. It is a great investment for your future. In our increasingly competitive marketplace, employers and employees alike put greater value on skills and performance than ever before. Quick decisions, the ability to act instantly and choose the best strategies for success are some of the defining factors that make the difference in your life.
Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the most practical, results oriented technology of detecting, understanding and getting in control of our conscious and unconscious thinking. Miriam will show you how to use this with self and others – individually and as a coach. NLP is the hottest coaching technology on the planet!
Identify and take control of the intricate connections between your mind, your emotions and your behaviour.
What is NLP?
NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
- An Attitude – Curiosity, Willingness to experiment
- A Methodology – Modelling, De-nominalisation, Continual Experimentation
- A Trail of Techniques – the Techniques that are taught in NLP that can be used in Business, Therapy and Educational contexts.
Who Can Benefit From NLP?
Once you know what NLP is, you can clearly see that everyone can benefit from understanding how we use language and achieve our desired outcomes. Simply taking on board the principles of NLP, and then mastering the techniques provides you with a powerful set of skills you can use in many contexts.
NLP is most frequently applied in:
- Business – including Sales and Communication, Business Coaching, Management & Marketing
- Education – including learning techniques, enhanced recall & cognitive functioning
- Therapy/Coaching – including Performance Enhancement, personal growth, personal coaching, health coaching and executive coaching
Upcoming Training Dates:
Miriam Henke will be teaching this course beginning August 2016 and will run over a series of 3-Day long weekends (Friday-Sunday), each block separated by 3 weeks.
Including your pre-study and 12 full days of live training, this is a great learning opportunity for the discerning student.
Adelaide, South Australia
Fees: $4495 ($3995 early bird discount if deposit of $495 paid prior to March 1, 2016)
SPECIAL: Enrol with a friend, and get 2 registrations for $7500! Save $495 on full price each!)
Payment plans are available. There are limited places available in this course – first in, best dressed!
To register, contact Miriam on 0403 374 694.