At the core of leadership is self-knowledge and self-management. Securing a solid foundation of personal skills enables leaders to achieve outcomes and adapt their style to the needs of the situation. Great leaders motivate others to succeed and drive the vision and strategy of the organisation to flex in changing environments and achieve competitive advantage.
As a coach I help executives become even more effective leaders and managers, and help accelerate their performance by reflecting on and improving their beliefs, helping them integrate feedback and ensuring they set and achieve measurable goals.
My processes facilitate positive and sustainable behavior change, with results that create flow-on benefits for the organisation. Additional benefits may include high performing teams, reduced sick leave, enhanced staff engagement and improved retention and productivity.
Individual and Group coaching packages are aimed to assist you and your team to have a clearer understanding of organisational issues and how to resolve and overcome them. Miriam will conduct a Needs Assessment with you to determine the areas of focus for her coaching.
The standard coaching program (Silver Package) consists of the following:
- Initial rapport-building, client’s desired outcomes and goal-setting
- Problem identification, current barriers and initial problem-solving strategies
- Values assessment and analysis
- Personality assessment (meta-programs, representation system) and discussion
- Self-confidence, leadership traits and positive beliefs
- Organisation and time management assessment
- Organisation and time management strategies
- Stress management
- Health, well-being and lifestyle
- Motivation, engagement and energy management
- Optimal functioning and work/life balance
- Client outcomes/goals assessment and relapse prevention planning
Gold and Platinum packages are available, and offer additional benefits and advantages.