May I ask you the following:
- Is your Executive or Senior Management Group struggling to work together as a team?
- Is there confrontation between some of your colleagues or team members that you can’t resolve?
- Feel like you don’t have enough time to get everything done?
- Is Team performance below standard?
- Do you wish that your staff would just get on with their job and not get involved with workplace politics and gossip?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, than I am here to help you.
My name is Miriam Henke and I am an experienced Executive Coach with the ability to have a significant positive impact on people and on business results. I achieve this by bringing more depth and focus to particular challenges. The idea behind my work is to bring clarity to the issue, develop a plan of action for tackling it and support you through the process of change.
As an Executive Coach I work with you to focus on the issues that come with managing people and high levels of responsibility. Skills that I can help you develop are those required at a management level such as efficient time management, performance evaluation and enhancement, conducting tough conversations, dealing with conflict and motivating teams to name a few.
What makes me different from other Executive Coaches is that I am a registered Health Psychologist with an extensive NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) background. I have worked with the managers of several Aged Care facilities and really understand the challenges faced in this industry.
I am interested in learning more about your organisation and to discover how I might be able to help our your facility’s Director of Nursing, and/or the management team. I would like to offer you a complimentary Needs Assessment to identify key areas of concern and explain how my program can help significantly improve performance and outcomes for your valuable business leaders.
Yours in Health,
Miriam Henke, M. Psych (Health), B. Psych (Honours)
Executive Coach | Health Psychologist
Miriam Henke Consulting
Executive Coaching Packages
Miriam’s Individual and Group coaching packages are aimed to assist you and your Aged Care team to have a clearer understanding of organisational issues and how to resolve and overcome them. Miriam will conduct a Needs Assessment with you to determine the areas of focus for her coaching.
The standard coaching program (Silver Package) consists of the following:
- Initial rapport-building, client’s desired outcomes and goal-setting
- Problem identification, current barriers and initial problem-solving strategies
- Values assessment and analysis
- Personality assessment (meta-programs, representation system) and discussion
- Self-confidence, leadership traits and positive beliefs
- Organisation and time management assessment
- Organisation and time management strategies
- Stress management
- Health, wellbeing and lifestyle
- Motivation, engagement and energy management
- Optimal functioning and work/life balance
- Client outcomes/goals assessment and relapse prevention planning
*additional tailored sessions are available via the Gold and Platinum packages
|Needs Assessment with Sponsor||✓||✓||✓|
|Communication Styles and Skills for Personal & Team Outcomes||✓||✓||✓|
|Personality Profiling (Psychology, NLP) with verbal report||✓||✓||✓|
|Personality Profile Coaching for Improved Results||✓||✓||✓|
|Set 12-Session Program with minor tweaks||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced Communication Skills Training for Leaders||✓||✓||✗|
|Personality and Leadership (P&L) Profiling||✓||✓||✗|
|Basic Written Report on P&L Profile||✓||✓||✗|
|Set program with additional 3 tailored sessions||✓||✓||✗|
|Extended Report on P&L Profile||✓||✗||✗|
|Highly Tailored Program||✓||✗||✗|
|3-hour Breakthrough Session||✓||✗||✗|